Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Experience: 1 - 2 Years
- Education: BS / MS Chemical Engineering
- Communication of MRSL and RSL list with the factorys chemical and raw material suppliers.
- Ensure that all chemical materials are incorporated through the Technical Representative.
- Development of an approved chemical supplier list and make sure that all chemical that are purchased for the factory are bought only from that list
- Analyze all the chemical related documents and focus on MSDS & TDS of all chemical to consider occupational health, safety and environment.
- Review recipes for RSL from Washing and PD washing and calculate substances which are using in products
- Develop safety procedures to be employed by workers operating equipment or working in close proximity to on-going chemical reactions
- Compliance related documentation (ZDHC, MRSL, MSDS, GOTS, OEKO TEX, Blue sign, Green chemistry)
- Ensure compliance against clean chain inventory
- Establish PPE?s procedure based on the information on SDS Training of staff and suppliers for RSL and Chemicals management
- Ensure chemical data inventory available in the stock
- Well known of Clean chain & ZDHC gate way
- Good team player & excellent leadership skills
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills
- Females and candidates from diverse background are encouraged to apply